Maximum Overdrive

Music - Comedy - Thoughts on Life

Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Other Hobby...

This is what I do when I'm not working as a writer. I guess I'd consider the drums the 'treadmill' for creative people.  Try doing this for an hour and not sweating.

Posted by Unknown at 9:45 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Cover Band, Drums, Johnny Cash, Luke Brody, Rock, Social Distortion, Street Kings, Top Gear, Weezer, ZZ Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2015 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • I Was a Victim of Child Slave Labor (well, for 3 h...
      • My Other Hobby...
      • The Worst Gig I've Ever Played?
      • A Bunch of Old Crap I Still Use
      • Let The Celebrity Literary Battle Begin!
      • I Bought Stephen King’s Automobile
      • Yeah… I was that guy.
      • You've Been Masturbating Wrong! - [Crazy Russian H...
      • Tanner Blaze is Back !
      • Herpes at Church!
      • I got into a Twitter war with Taylor Swift's Guita...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.